2016 Annual Report & Highlights
|General Fund & Sponsorships||$ 986,845|
|Non-Bldg. Projects||$ 337,077|
|Building Projects||$ 219,862|
|Other – Program Svs Fees, etc.||$ 90,335|
|In-Kind Gifts||$ 80,453|
|Total Revenue||$ 1,714,572|
|Basic Needs (Orphan Care)||$ 261,197|
|Health Care||$ 407,915|
|Missionary Support||$ 171,504|
|General & Admin.||$ 227,760|
|Total Expenses||$ 1,554,353|
MAKING A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER
We are grateful to be in a position of providing discipleship, education, health care and basic needs to orphans as well as vulnerable women and children in Yei and Terekeka, South Sudan. It’s through the giving of sponsors, donors, grants and in-kind gifts as well the work taking place in the field by staff onsite (206) as well as our U.S. staff (7) that the below highlights and so much more are possible. We praise God for the blessing of every person who has helped in the past, those that continue to help and for those who will join us in the future.
Highlights by Program Area
• Orphans are maturing & moving into leadership roles
• Terekeka Church avg. wkly attendance – 117
• 8 Home Cell Groups
• Primary School in Terekeka served 283 children
• 49 Children supported via the Hannah Scholarship Fund for Secondary & Post-Secondary schooling
• J&E Vocational Ctr. provided short courses in cooking, tailoring and computers for 9 individuals
• 1,041 Women received prenatal care
• 950 Babies Delivered
• 1,887 Pediatric Visits
• 106 short-term missionaries & visiting team members served in construction, medical, education, painting, landscaping, VBS
2016 Program Expenses total 70%, Admin./Fundraising Expenses total 30%.
Numbers reflect HRTN’s audited financial statement for Fiscal 2016.
For further info, refer to HRTN’s Independent Auditor’s Report for 2016.