2017 Annual Report & Highlights
|General Fund & Sponsorships||$ 750,937|
|Building Projects||$ 326,258|
|Non-Bldg. Projects||$ 99,364|
|In-Kind Gifts||$ 14,745|
|Other – Program Svs Fees, etc.||$ 10,215|
|Total Revenue||$ 1,201,519|
|Basic Needs (Orphan/Widow Care)||$ 337,958|
|Health Care||$ 149,221|
|Missionary Support||$ 54,499|
|General & Admin.||$ 225,662|
|Total Expenses||$ 1,258,780|
MAKING A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER
We are grateful to be in a position of providing discipleship, education, health care and basic needs to orphans as well as vulnerable women and children in Yei and Terekeka, South Sudan. It’s through the giving of sponsors, donors, grants and in-kind gifts as well the work taking place in the field by staff onsite (148), missionaries (4) as well as our U.S. staff (8) that the below highlights and so much more are possible. We praise God for the blessing of every person who has helped in the past, those that continue to help and for those who will join us in the future.
Highlights by Program Area
• Orphans are maturing & moving into leadership roles
• Terekeka Church avg. wkly attendance – 100
• 15 Home Cell Groups (6 Yei, 9, Terekeka)
• Primary School in Terekeka served 358 children
• 43 Children supported via the Hannah Scholarship Fund for 32 Secondary students & 11 Post-Secondary students schooling
• Through mini fundraisers we were able to address the special needs of 3 of our orphans:
– Santo Kulong – Underwent corrective treatment for his clubbed feet.
– Ike Tongun – Underwent life-saving surgery for Hirschprung’s Disease.
– Juma Bero – Continued to receive special care for Cerebral Palsy in Juba and was able to undergo further evaluation to determine if he should continued care at Kampala’s School of the physically Handicapped, of which he now attends (in 2018).
2017 Program Expenses total 64%, Admin./Fundraising Expenses total 36%.
Numbers reflect HRTN’s audited financial statement for Fiscal 2017.
For further info, refer to HRTN’s Independent Auditor’s Report for 2017.